11 February 2024

Even if you dont love me anymore..

 I will never  believe that 

you dont love me anymore !

There must be something thats

 bothering you,

There must be something 

thats smothering you,

that you dont love me anymore!!


The day ...

when we used to walk together!

The day ...

when we use to talk forever!

And today is the  day 

when there isnt anything between us ever

Say whatever ,

There must be something

thats torturing you,

that you dont love me anymore!


The day 

when we craved for each other!

The day 

when we use to brave together!

And today 

when we dont transact, 

let happen whatever!

There is something 

thats intriguing you

that you dont love me anymore!



And today

when there are between us,

many rifts and ridges!

As they say,

lot of water has now 

flown under the bridge!

I know there is something 

thats stopping you 

that you dont love me anymore.

Nonetheless

Even if you dont  love me,

if dont you care for me 

I shall keep loving you

today, tomorrow and forever

just  more and more!!













No comments: