20 July 2016

I am a black hole

I am a black hole


A weird title to start blogging with .. ehh?  The choice may at first seem so .. but upon deeper introspection tells me the title is apt if it talks about me, myself, my experiences with life!!
Well, just as title says it all .. I have been like a black hole .. want everything that I like to myself and gorge it all ! 
Ravenous ... glutton and if you have  more adjectives, just add them on ... that’s what I am !

Foodie!! No ! 
You got me wrong ... its relations ... love ... security ... bonding ... friendship!! 
I often go out on long walks with very loud music on in my ears so that I don’t talk to self .... that I don’t burst into tears which I often do when I am alone and introspecting!

I am sick of trying to get attention of people – especially when couldn’t talk with people with social circle- Reasons ???

 Social taboos !

A sense of awkwardness at the thought of throwing yourself open to them to show how weak you are how vulnerable you are !

And what I did .. talking to strangers – assuming they are from other universe and our worlds will never cross – though secretly wished at times, they did!!
In the process .. I feel at times I  behaved like a doormat  - compromising self respect – why ? what for ?
What did I ask in return – they be connected to me – they would talk to me for hours – at length on anything for hours together – that I could laugh at silly jokes with them!
The unfortunate and the dark part of story is all these friends were Men !!!

My God !! I should be a social outcast, keeping in mind this notion!

As the society perceives it – I am a black hole and ravenously gorging all the healthy norms of society and hence the title!



No comments: