3 January 2024

The 'that' in me

 The little fierce in me 

looks austere meloncholy 

with myriad shades of 

glum and glee

as I sit  besides 

a calm shore

where the waves

weave stories of 

miseries untold.


There I  wait for the 

russet sun to set 

and the cloak of night

black as soot 

often washed with the 

tinge of moonlight 

and sheen of stars

to hold me tight 

in the night so cold.


I stare at the zenith 

and we both

long for love 

that seems to fade away 

every inch 

every iota  we move 

in its fold.


As the hollowness echoes 

I weep I grieve

with the weeping willows

soaked in the morning dew

as the mountians and rivers 

grow worn and old



we wither we whine

yet We  wait.

We wait for the

auburn sunshine  

while the clamour of thoughts

devours the mind  body n soul,







No comments: